Andy Murray

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Andy Murray

The former temporary home of members of the former official forum of tennis player Andy Murray. This forum is no longer in use save as an archive. Please join us by re-registering at www.andymurrayfanforum.com/

+13
Golden Lady
sophie900607
jaydu
JAMES4578
Admin
shaun7879
LindyDRed
Linda
supergran
xenon21
lynne
drewziph
cazza99
17 posters

Andy twitters

cazza99

Andy twitters Empty Andy twitters

Post  cazza99 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 am

New tweet from Andy

Thanks to everyone for the support this week, look forward to next week preparing for the big one!
    drewziph
    drewziph

Andy twitters Empty Re: Andy twitters

Post  drewziph Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Murray tweeted yesterday in response to someone saying how negative Barry Cowan was about his win, saying;

"not suprising he's got about as much tennis knowledge as sparrow, awful commentator who never achieved anything"

The tweet has since been deleted, probably got a phone call from his management!
    lynne
    lynne

Post  lynne Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm

I know Drew, I posted it on the Cinny Final thread as we did'nt have this thread then,I thought it was funny especially the end #tool, wondered why it had disappeared maybe your right!! Very Happy
    xenon21

Post  xenon21 Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 am

More tweets from Andy.

In response to Thomas Schoorel telling him well done

@thomasschoorel thanks man, see you in new york

In response to Dani boy fretting about the flight (bless him)

Dani tweet
    @andy_murray starting to decent - getting really bumpy.............con tensions

Andy tweet
    @danielvallverdu come on mingsh it was perfect flight zero tensions glad I'm not driving like el tootsville tennessee

@fantasyleague a guy in our league is 8th overall! I'm holding strong in 2nd in our mini league, love your game and love being chairman

@fantasyleague the whole league is in awe of him right now but it won't last he's clueless really, I'm doing too much tinkering.....

Anyone know how to find out which of Andy's team is 8th? There must be a link of the fantasyleague bt couldn't find any info in the standings (or was clueless)

In response to Ben Winston tweet of

Disgusted by Wenger's suspension. All started from an original awful ref decision to send RVP off. Yet that ref & jose 'poke eye' unpunished

@benwinston right before maybe there most important game of the year!How has it taken about half a year to decide! Do they want arsenal out?
    r.e. the vase

@fantasyleague wont be giving it to anyone its so ugly

@benwinston hope than can pull through against udinese huge match! it is lovely! Thinking of giving it to my gran....

RTing a quote
    If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today. -Lou Holtz

@fantasyleague is getting aaron hughes plus 9 million for kompany a good deal!!??
    xenon21

Post  xenon21 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 am

Missing my wee dog :~( http://yfrog.com/h3cqbmjqj

What about your other wee dog Maggie Andy?

Andy your BIG dog?!

To Colin in pig spanish after Colin's tweet of

Great win for us today against a top team. There were bag pipes playing when we finished also, doesn't get any better!

Andy:

@colin_fleming siiiiiiiiiiii let me feel the fibre of your fabric
    supergran
    supergran

Post  supergran Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:37 am

drewziph wrote:Murray tweeted yesterday in response to someone saying how negative Barry Cowan was about his win, saying;

"not suprising he's got about as much tennis knowledge as sparrow, awful commentator who never achieved anything"

The tweet has since been deleted, probably got a phone call from his management!
    Oh well I missed that one. It was probably deleted before I checked in. Funny though. isn't it?
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:41 am

I think what really might have got his PR people twitchy was his ending his tweet '#tool' Laughing
    LindyDRed
    LindyDRed

Post  LindyDRed Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:54 am

Linda wrote:I think what really might have got his PR people twitchy was his ending his tweet '#tool' Laughing

I think you've got to love Andy's honesty - in general. However, posting comments about a Sky Sports presenter isn't wise. I've no doubt he gets annoyed by some of the remarks that Barry makes - we all do.

I don't think Andy's comment about the trophy was necessary. It is 'bloody ugly' as he said but shhhhhh Andy.

No doubt he can be a PR nightmare sometimes.
    cazza99

Post  cazza99 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 pm

A couple of tweets recently
    Earthquake at flushing meadows! Weird weird feeling thought I was just dizzy....

Earthquake was in washington dc 5.8, was only the after shocks here in new york strange feeling hope everyone is ok in dc
    cazza99

Post  cazza99 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:12 am

@danielvallverdu Daniel Vallverdu
    Thursday 10am....late night last night izzle? http://yfrog.com/h8fcyiqj
    shaun7879

Post  shaun7879 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 am

drewziph wrote:Murray tweeted yesterday in response to someone saying how negative Barry Cowan was about his win, saying;

Haha i didnt see that tweet from Andy. Barry Cowan wont be impressed if he saw that.
    lynne
    lynne

Post  lynne Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 am

Hi! Shaun ....... glad you have found us!!!!!! sunny
    cazza99

Post  cazza99 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:12 am

Some tweets
    Can't believe I'm out with someone sporting this look.... http://yfrog.com/h08n6wjj

Hahahaha just seen a lady wearing the same outfit as my friend! oh dear http://yfrog.com/mf46588126j

This is what happens when you are stuck in a hotel room for 2 days...... http://yfrog.com/gzzu3erj

For those that don't know, we are stuck in the hotel room because of the hurricane coming through new york right now and its kim in the bag
    cazza99

Post  cazza99 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:23 am

more tweets
    @5livetennis any tips on where I can watch the arsenal united game?

Can't believe what I've just seen....

Transfer deadline coming soon, who will be the biggest signing in next few days? Schneider...modric.... Or will it be quiet

Wednesday start for me in us open, #boringtweet

Sniejder sorry grammar police!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:35 am

Wednesday .......... phew, I'm back from work by 4pm so if he's on first I'll be able to watch!
    JAMES4578
    JAMES4578

Post  JAMES4578 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:16 am

Sky keep saying they expect it to be Tuesday, but Andy must be right!
    cazza99

Post  cazza99 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 am

Andy has even lol! tweeted to someone that Sky is wrong
    jaydu
    jaydu

Post  jaydu Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:29 am

hate the ideal of a wed start it really compresses the tournament
    cazza99

Post  cazza99 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 am

jaydu wrote:hate the ideal of a wed start it really compresses the tournament

Yeah the US Open schedule is crackers
    cazza99

Post  cazza99 Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:03 pm

@CharlieWyett Charlie Wyett
    Bit of needle on Sky Sports between Mark Petchey and Greg Rusedski. Petch clearly not impressed with Rusedski's criticism of Heather Watson

@andy_murray Andy Murray
    @CharlieWyett criticising heather for what? Nearly beating one of the best female players of the last 10 years? Disgusting effort.....:-)

@5livetennis 5livetennis
    @andy_murray fancy one of your legendary comm box appearances? Flembo and Harmanator not giving us sufficient chat gravitas at 4pm..

@andy_murray Andy Murray
    @5livetennis not today but I'm sure at some stage ill be up there! Harman and fleming really scraping the barrel there! Arsenal making moves

@andy_murray Andy Murray
    Thanks to everyone for the messages of support today, ill try and repay you with less of a rollercoaster on sunday!

On a far more interesting note, ruiz of fulham, bendtner of sunderland and hutton of villa joined my fantasy footie team! @fantasyleague

great wins from 2 brit doubles teams marray and delgado dig out 76 in the third and @colin_fleming @RoscoHutchins take out mirnyi nestor!

sophie900607
    sophie900607

Post  sophie900607 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:09 am

cazza99 wrote:
    @andy_murray Andy Murray
    Thanks to everyone for the messages of support today, ill try and repay you with less of a rollercoaster on sunday!

I hope so Andy, I hope so. Not sure I could watch antoher match like this... Wink
    cazza99

Post  cazza99 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 am

@andy_murray Andy Murray
    is the 18th pull out in the us open telling the tennis authorities anything?? No?? Thought not....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

A string of tweets from Andy!

@colin_fleming I'm gettin messages from everyone saying you are a shambles on the radio!
    @RoscoHutchins @colin_fleming just heard five live lost half of there listeners in the last 30 minutes.... #brutalchat
    @colin_fleming @RoscoHutchins were you and rosco discussing how easy doubles is? Cause I missed it....
    @5livetennis @RoscoHutchins @colin_fleming don't we all love a walkover into the quarters of a slam.....
    @NeilHarmanTimes looking like 11am for me toomorrow, interesting
    @5livetennis I don't believe that has ever happened in the history of tennis
    @5livetennis its getting late I understand, I'm enjoying being tucked up in bed getting slammed by the commentators hahah
    Off to be now, not sure ill get to have my warm up on ashe as fed and monaco might still be playing!
    That ^^^ is surely sarcasm at the speed of Fed's win over Pico Monaco!
    Very Happy

supergran
    supergran

Post  supergran Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 am

That is what I thought when I read the tweet. Andy is a funny man on twitter!
    Golden Lady
    Golden Lady

Post  Golden Lady Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:46 pm

No rain at all at flushing meadows right now..... Promising

Good news, let's hope it stays off!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:41 am