Andy Murray

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Andy Murray

The former temporary home of members of the former official forum of tennis player Andy Murray. This forum is no longer in use save as an archive. Please join us by re-registering at www.andymurrayfanforum.com/

3 posters

Technical Woes

Linda
    Linda

Technical Woes Empty Technical Woes

Post  Linda Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:19 am

I have almost no internet tonight! Definitely can't watch any livestreams Crying or Very sad I just tried the UK Bandwidth Test (with nothing else running) and I have a download speed of 360 kbps. I know those tests aren't very accurate but if I run that one when everything's working properly I get about 6,000. No idea what's wrong Crying or Very sad
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

Technical Woes Empty Re: Technical Woes

Post  Hawkeye Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:35 am

try rebooting your modem.
    jaydu
    jaydu

Post  jaydu Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 am

do you lose it regularly ?
    first thing i would do is reboot router (proper;y if you can if not switch it of/on)
    then check connections cables etc especially any extension cables
    then after that its really down to your isp its possible they are having problems their end always worth a call to them as at if it happens frequently you have grounds to complain to them and your calls will be logged
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 am

That didn't work. But it's OK, it's suddenly come back and now I'm watching Dolly v Djoko! Ran the bandwidth test again and strangely it's now saying 9,500 - it's never shown that high before.

On reflection, I think BT must have been doing some work on the line.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 am