Andy Murray

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Andy Murray

The former temporary home of members of the former official forum of tennis player Andy Murray. This forum is no longer in use save as an archive. Please join us by re-registering at www.andymurrayfanforum.com/

4 posters

Never lose the faith in the Muzz!

-David--

Never lose the faith in the Muzz!  Empty Never lose the faith in the Muzz!

Post  -David-- Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 am

I posted this when he was 2 sets down and 1-0 down in the 3rd :

-David-- wrote:I still think Andy will win this match.

To be fair almost all of us all had the faith he would turn it around, which just shows how far Andy has come these days.

Lopez up next, then Young or Chela. I foresee two straight set wins to take him into the last 16! cheers cheers
    sophie900607
    sophie900607

Never lose the faith in the Muzz!  Empty Re: Never lose the faith in the Muzz!

Post  sophie900607 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, I think all of us knew that Andy CAN turn this match around. But when it's about Andy, you can never be sure of anything...Smile
    Mandiemoo
    Mandiemoo

Post  Mandiemoo Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 pm

OMG! I was keeping up with live score & bbc as best I could then it started to get late so I took the smartphone to bed.... & fell asleep at 4-3 in the final set! This morning, first thing I did was get online to see the score - what a match! There was a fab point in the 5th set which is on youtube (search for Andy Murray - Incredible defence and point against Robin Haase )

Need to do better in the next match though!
    supergran
    supergran

Post  supergran Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 am

So disappointed for Andy. Hope he's feeling ok by now. I will never lose faith in him and I'm proud and happy to be an Andy supporter. Always have been, always will.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:35 am