Andy Murray

The former temporary home of members of the former official forum of tennis player Andy Murray. This forum is no longer in use save as an archive. Please join us by re-registering at www.andymurrayfanforum.com/

Just want to say thanks.

-David--

Just want to say thanks.

Post  -David-- on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 pm

For me that was a gift getting the chance to watch that match. To watch Andy give everything against arguably the greatest competitor of all time.

I also want to say for this year. 4 grand slams, 4 semi finals. Cracking effort in my opinion. Especially when you have phenomenal players like Nole, Rafa and Roger about these days.

Seen some stunning matches which Andy has been involved in this year, ups and downs real roller coasters. It seems like the more you put me through the more it makes me wanna come back to you. I will follow you till the end, it's a gift having such a special talent like Andy a real gift and believe me next year he will be back stronger.

"Faith is our most feared weapon."

Thanks again for this year Andy! cheers
    JAMES4578

Re: Just want to say thanks.

Post  JAMES4578 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Absoulely, good post David! A great year for Andy if not even if not as outstanding as we'd like it to be. Andy needs to work a few things but his big moment can still come!

Last edited by JAMES4578 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    lynne

Post  lynne on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 pm

A great post David,we are all sad tonight but the saddest one of us all will be Andy!!He is the one that has to totally believe in himself as we all believe in him & I personally will never stop believing in him, in my mind he is the best tennis player that Britain & Scotland has ever had & we should honour him for that. Andy needs to work on a couple of things plus his own self belief. Andy's day will come there is no doubt in my mind about that. So when everyone goes to the DC next week give him the biggest & loudest welcome as he needs it just like at the last DC & in my mind he so deserves it!!!!.........Night Folks!!! Smile

NEVER STOP BELIEVING!!!!!!!! Very Happy
    RoastLamb

Post  RoastLamb on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 pm

I don't care what anyone says, he's still the best British male player in 70 years. And then some. No one else even comes close.
    Maza1987

Post  Maza1987 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Only 7th man in open era history to get to semis of all grand slams in a calendar year. Very pleased.

He, of course, must improve that bit further to win one. But that will just add to the joy when I believe he will do it. Cool
    ChrisMac

Post  ChrisMac on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:18 pm

-David-- wrote:For me that was a gift getting the chance to watch that match. To watch Andy give everything against arguably the greatest competitor of all time.

I also want to say for this year. 4 grand slams, 4 semi finals. Cracking effort in my opinion. Especially when you have phenomenal players like Nole, Rafa and Roger about these days.

Seen some stunning matches which Andy has been involved in this year, ups and downs real roller coasters. It seems like the more you put me through the more it makes me wanna come back to you. I will follow you till the end, it's a gift having such a special talent like Andy a real gift and believe me next year he will be back stronger.

Good post David, I agree totally. Andy Murray always!!
    supergran

Post  supergran on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 am

-David-- wrote:For me that was a gift getting the chance to watch that match. To watch Andy give everything against arguably the greatest competitor of all time.

Lovely post David..made me feel quite emotional. Won't add anything as most of you know how I feel about Andy. Just like to say I agree with you David and thanks for putting what I feel into such an eloquent post. cheers

LC the fan

Post  LC the fan on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:31 am

ChrisMac wrote:

Good post David, I agree totally. Andy Murray always!!

Agree with all you say. Would add that I felt the year started with the greatest match I've seen Andy play at the O2 last year in the semi v. Rafa. Never have I been so proud to be an Andy fan

pippadaisy

Post  pippadaisy on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 am

I loved your post David
    Andy Murray we applaud you, always be the greatest to me
    slam or no slam we'll support you evermore Very Happy Very Happy
    PS a slam would be nice though LOL

Last edited by pippadaisy on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed phrase)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:02 pm